Sunday 18 July 2010

Wtf. I mia my blog sia ! I felt so sad.
Must be the cause of Twitter. Thats the new addiction.
Feel like quitting blogging. Cos Im so lazy to blog alr.
But the thought of it being with me for 3 years+ alr.
Got fweeling liao. Cannot quit. LOL.

Last week, this coming week, next week.
All will be no life doing projects !
Even if got life its only when Im playing audi or watching show. ;x

Okay what.
Friday's MuBank is damn nice ! Cos.
1. Ryeowook winked again.
2. Heechul's I My Me Mine.
3. Ryeowook & Sungmin's moment.
Er. I mainly only rmb Ryeowook's. LOL.
OHHHHHHHHH. TODAY'S IS DAMN NICE TUHHHHS.

Ytd. Went to Cwp to catch Despicable Me w Val & Dj.
Yah. Its that much of that movie for me to travel so far.
Nice mooovie cos its so fluffeh IM GONA DIEEEEEE.
Then B came. We dinnered @ Jack's Place.
Then. They go Dj's house & I go my sis house cos my parents there.
My nephew is so cute okay.
Always have the thought of buying him smth. But sibeh ex sia. LOL.
I ! Used their comp there, then bro pator finish come lonbang us home.
Walauuuuu. My sis nv tell me her house got Haagen Daz lor !
Arbo I sure eat one. D:

NO SCHOOL TMR NO SCHOOL TMR NO SCHOOL TMR.
SONG BOHHHHH. MY MONDAY IS NOT BLUE.
But I can see what I'll be doing tmr alr.
Wake up > eat > vacumn & mop floor > nv ending projects > bathe > arena > dinner > projects.

No comments: