Thursday 8 July 2010

Lets blog quickly cos I is very sleepy I is want to sleep !

RMT's event finally ended ! :D
Evryone's damn high today kekekez.
Fun fun fun fun fun !.. Although its always a headache tallying money.
I think that my class bonded abit.
Bdn again, I think its gona be back to its original shape luh.
LOL. Okay maybe not that close to certain people. Haha !
Had Mcd for lunch ! Mandy & Walau (LOL) deliver it for us.
They took a total of 22 orders. And they went opp TP's CC's Mac to buy.
Awesomez. And they used a trolley to ship all back.
Oh. Cel's laobu made sandwiches too.
Very filling meal today ! Ty people ! :D

Okayyyy. TMR FINALLY CAN WEAR MY LOVELY SLIPPERS !
Just now wear to buy dinner. I think too long nv wear abit not used uh.
Okay. I should sleep like now.
OMG RYEOWOOK ON MY MSN DP IS DAMN DAMN CUTE NOW.
He's pointing at his own lips :3

Today during Jeff Ho's tutorial, he did an action similar to Heechul in No Other MV.
LOL. Addicted much.
Okay. Watch it again before I sleep ! :3

I STILL THINK I FORGOT TO WRITE ABOUT SMTH HERE.

No comments: