Tuesday 13 July 2010

I YTD IS SLEPT AT 11PM ! Pro or what ?
Cos I ytd very sleepy la. Walau then today sleep so late again wtf. -.-
But no, Im gona sleep after I finish this post !

Late for 9am lesson again (as usual !) kekekez.
Sorry la u must really blame the buses k. LOL.
Then after that fly to Marina Square.
Me, Cel, Eewen, Fel & Tiff. We had Sukiya !
Japanese steamboat. Yumyum.
But stupid Eewen duno she sot or what throw so many udon in.
Then Im like so nice to help her eat.
End up I nv take more taupoks ! Cos full alr :(
Lskdjflksdjflskdf. Then, I had $0 with me for the whole day. LOL.
Walked the whole Marina. We are so pro.
We take pictures evrywhere. And we found their kindergarden !
Omg cute die pls. But school fee sure very ex.
Thennnn. Went to Suntec to walk around.
Buy cupcakes donuts cookies to take picture for our nub proj.
Ya lidat lor. Okay sleep liao gdnite !

WHY MUST RYEOWOOK TAKE PICTURE W LUNA ?
WHY ? WHY ? GIVE IT TO MY (TELL ME WHY WHY) WHY !

No comments: