Thursday 29 July 2010

HAI BLOGGGG ! I have done a lil' changes here and there kekekez. :D

Okay. So. I had that scholarship interview today.
First thing first, thanks Eewen for going with me !
Srsly I will get lost there.
And hello, I didnt know Prologue was under Popular LOL.
And, its like, I have the plan to screw the interview anyway.
Cos Im really really really not interested in studying anymore.
But, after screwing it perfectly, Im feeling a little disappointed. -.-
Wtf. I srsly duno what I want.
Wtf do I want to do with my life ?! I duno. I got no idea at all.

So the interview conversation went smth like this.
Based on what I rmb la !
Do you know why you are here ? The scholarship interview lo.
U chose it ? No, teacher picked me.
Wow, so you must be one of the top all-rounders ? (Wt ? Round ur sai) Oh I misheard it as top student. So I go like, huh Im not one of those top students..
Do you know Prologue is under Popular ? No I duno.
Why u study retail management ? (Like I want, its my 9th choice for goodness sake) Erm, no choice haha.
Then I srsly forgot what they ask cos they fking ask alot. -.-
Then I say things like, I have no plans for future yet.
I dun wana do retail industry.
And wtf THEY REALLY ASK ALOT.
From asking about retail visual merchandising to merchandise buying to store management to retail practical and evry single damn thing.
So I just answer whatever that comes to my mind.
Bird shit leh walau. Still ask what I feel during that practical session in 1st Avenue.
And when I say, visual merchandising must be diff from other stores, must be able to attract ppl la.
THEN THEY JITAO ASK ABOUT THEIR DINOSAUR AT THE ENTRANCE WTF.
I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THE DINOSAUR AT ALL.
AND THEY ASK, You know how the dinosaur can relate to our books ?
Wtf ? I say one of a kind ? Then they and then me. Then I say I duno. LOL.
HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW ANYWAY ?!

And yah before meeting them. Me and Eewen was like standing outside the cafe.
The guy approached me 1st LOL.
Then he call the what Customer Service manager bring me around. -.-
Then she talk about all kinds of books zzz.
Then she ask me, which types of books you like to read ?
And I say, I dun read books. LOL.
TRUE WHAT I HVN BEEN READING BOOKS FOR AGES. NOT EVEN MY TEXTBOOK.
Then when she bring me around I was like,
Am I going to work here if I kena ?! Hahahahaha.

Okay. Seems like I wont be selected.
BUT OEI WALAU. I SRSLY FEEL DISAPPOINTED IDKY.
Maybe its the problem of Aquarius z.
Why give me scholarship when I dun even want it ?
But I was thinking.. What if I want to study in the future ?!
But they say, wait I dun uds what they say LOL.
Ms Ng told me 3k, they say what last year of uni ?
OH THEY NV EVEN MENTION THE WORD UNI LO.
Nvm. Its over.

And yes, I really am not interested in uni nor retail jobs. :x

No comments: