Monday 5 July 2010

I is think that I is should blog.

I is so biji over last Friday and the weekend.
Cos I is so high watching Suju's No Other Comeback !
Omg I is love die Ryeowook okay.
He is so cute and Sungmin is so cute too shaking him.
And ytd one is so cute too cos Leeteuk & Kyuhyun made the love sign.
Yala thats about it. I is updated evrything on twitter alr making me nth to write here. D:
Omg la. Yes la. The entire No Other performance is so the very cute okay.

And hor. I is still very much in love with Junsu rah.
Kekekekez. Spam alot Youtube vid over the weekend rah.
Ryeowook & Junsu is very very very cute rah !

Today is the start of our RMT event.
Its damn fun seeing our whole cohort setting up booths and playing.
And those guys ah in my class ah. Very funny ah. LOL.
Yala very enjoyable kekekez.
Esp today and tmr no lessons. Only go sch to do the event.
And today is Youth Day we no holiday.
But nvm cos its very fun. Its 4hrs of fun.
Kekekez yes thats about it. But. OEI. Why cannot play korean songs ? Zzz.

Oh I is think that I is gona drink alot bbt thanks to Cel's class whos selling bbt.
WALAU LTR I DIE HOW ? TODAY DRINK 2 CUPS SIA WTF !
And then hor, Im stocking sweets up at home like nobody's business sia walau.
Ltr I sweet die. T_T

And hor. I is received Ms Ng's phonecall.
I kena nominated for Popular's Scholarship ?! -.-
Ur niao okay. That means I have to study Uni right.
Walau. I is really want bang wall die.
I is so dun like to study alr still want offer me go study 4 years.
Send me go die better. Textbooks are my enemies can ?!
Then she is say, I nid work for Popular for 1 year.
Zzz. But evrything have to wait until interview then say.
Er. I quite hope I screw the interview cos I is dowan go Uni.
But I is shall just let nature takes its place.
BUT I IS THINK I SHLD JUST BANG WALL. Byez.

No comments: