Thursday 1 July 2010

I like Mr Jeff Ho cos his lesson is always so funny.
And when he talk Im able to listen.
Maybe thats why I kinda like RVM module. LOL.
He like to tease people alot ah.
My bus not packed today = I reached punctually today.
He jitao, "WA ZHIHUI TODAY SO PUNCTUAL !" ._.
Ah whatever.

Went to Simpang Bedok to eat @ Cel's parents stall.
Then with Eewen & Wanting, we walked to Expo !
Kinda like mad women in the Robinson's Sale.
Spam alot of food at the food area. LOL.
Oo. I bought my laobu a top !
She like it. And it fit. :D
Happy si le. Okay shld do more of this next time. :D

Okay. Im still obsessed with Junsu. -.-
OEI ! TMR NO OTHER COMEBACK STAGE !
COME RYEOWOOK LET ME OCCUPY MY MIND WITH IMAGES OF U !
(Okay what. CNBlue's Jonghyun killed me with his innocent looking face w charming eyes and sucha wide sweet smile AND HES WAVING when he sings.)

I shld control myself.. LOL.
OH ANYWAY. Its Teuk's bday today ! ♥
Oh god. CONTROL !

No comments: