Tuesday 29 December 2009

OH YESH ITS TUESDAY TODAYZ. :D
5 days of no school before its school again. Yay.

Life sucks ytd for that ahneh is srsly hard to please.
When I go sch early, he wants grp meeting basis.
When I go sch late, he mark me absent when idk the exact time.
Like wtf does he wants man. End up ytd I nua 1hr before its my grp's turn.
Went in and bomb 15mins of presentation.
Hopefully its not even participation mark okay. :3

Nua in the library the longest.
Imagine waiting from 2pm - 5pm to do store setup.
Went to library, do some cutting, watch abit of 海派 and u can say that I rewatch 3anguo ep 44.
LOL. Classmates were watching la heh.
Then nua in store for 3hrs to wait for whole setup to be done.
Oh I lub my current class la. (Wonders how next year arrangement will be =o)

Can I say today sucks ? D:
I srsly take retail course and dun like serving customers. LOL.
I shld just take some course that nonid 抛头露面 lor.
Sian ttm.

Okay. I must finish drawing and finding 6 adv by Sunday !

我在等一个人 在等我的永恒
告诉我爱不单行别害怕

No comments: