Saturday 26 December 2009

Ehehehe, ytd's Xmas party @ Fiona's house was a BOOMZ.
Too bad I reached kinda late. (Still walk until overshot cos got foreign faces at the door =x)
But nvm, thats where the fun started. (cos theres me *PUI*)
Ate and watched tv and played Pictionary !
Its fun and retarded pls LOL.
(Thinks back how I pointed at the picture and shouted Lady Gaga. LOLOL)
(Oo, not forgetting the shingz word which really shingz ttm)
Enjoyed and can see that evryone enjoyed too ! :O
Ty Fiona for hosting once again !
I look forward for next year's party, and the following years. :3
(Oo, ur dad make nice chicken wings omg :3)

Okay seriously. I shldnt take life to be so relaxed.
I got whole lot of things to do omg. >:(
Draw & paint co&co, find 6 advertisements, do rvm which means taking pic of store and write rubbish, and.. No more I think. o_o
& Max ring ? D:

New year is coming wthwthwth.
2O1O wth ! D:

No comments: