Thursday 31 December 2009

Last day of 2OO9 :3

Last day of 2009 liao, must blog. LOL.

In summary, 2009 is a year full of tagging hearts. =x
Sorry la D: Idk why I got the dream of wanting to max ring.
Hehehe. ENDURE ! 14k hearts more =x
Very fast one chupchupz. Feb max liao. ^-^

Oh. 2009 is a great year. :D
School is definitely better than last year's cos of new friends.
Class is funnier and more bonded.
I must say that I lublublublublub die my audi FAM !
And yes, I watched alot of dramas. (Not enough, still got alot to watch !)
What else. Lazy think liao. D:

New year resolutions :3

I wish to shrink in height.
I wish that life would be better being a year3 student in April. :\
I wish for an Itouch.
I wish for max ring and lp to pass in 3 tries.
I wish for world peace yo.
And. I. Should. Work. Next. Year.

No comments: