Friday 18 December 2009

Okay time to edit this space. LOL :x

Went dinner just nao with Fran & Elv.
I very much want to reject pls but I got no reasons. D:
Ended up sacrificed my expert comp and $27 cash outflow zomg. :O
Dined at Swensens. We had the chocolate fondue too.
Machiam some rich kid lidat. Gotta camp home liao. D:
Walked walked after that. Then they still want drink coffee at Starbucks. o_o
I jitao run home. LOL.

Oh yah Cel, ur present is with me nao ! :D

Played audi after that !
Audi is sho fun pls LOL :x

(If u dun get this picture, Im eating the candy cane on the tree !)


Sorry sorry sorry sorry
Nage nage nage majio
Nage nage nage pajio
Pajio pajio pajio babeh.


Woots people. Go watch the 综艺大哥大 & 娱乐百分百 w Super Junior M one pls !
Ryeowook is the LOVE. :D
你是我最超级的依赖 ♥

Im fantasizing about the impossible. :3

No comments: