Wednesday 16 December 2009

Ehz I shld blog hor. D:

Last Friday totally sucks cos my modem went mad on me.
It keep auto restart auto restart and just keep auto restarting. ._.
I got no idea how to fix it so I didnt use my comp till late evening.
Life sucks without the comp okay !
I got no other things to do besides playing my bro's iphone. ._.

Weekend nephew came. :O
Took Cel's laptop to solo tag as well. :D
m0ii lubb taqqiinqq .

Oh the start of my holidays sucks too.
2 consecutive days for doing proj ?! Mon & Tues.
Mon do from 1pm - 7pm, Tues do from 10am - 8pm.
Nice one ar. They today doing also. ._.
Damn sian okay the project.
Do up 12 thumbnails. Print liao effect not good. End up must print black & white, trace onto tracing paper, redraw back to drawing block, outline, paint, outline.
Heng Cel booked me today. HEHEHE.

Oh. Ltr is going to eat sushi !
Wtfiaks okay.
TMR GOT AUDI PATCH @#$%@#!.
WHY CANT THEY PATCH TODAY ?!?!
Okay nvm I can spend time watching drama tmr.

OKAY THE PATCH THE PATCH.
FASHION MALL SALES ZOMG.
I WAITED SINCE CNY ITS FINALLY BACK.
HOPEFULLY SALES ON CASH ITEMS TOO THEN IM GOING TO BUY THAT HAIR.

And omg. Im a nub worldstar nao.
I mean real NUB. T_T
Shingz tagging for increasing exp.
But NO, I dun hate tagging, I lubb it ttm. :D

THANKYOU QQ FOR DOING MY LICENSE !

No comments: