Tuesday 1 December 2009

Oei wtf ! So fast December alr. :(
Okayz lets do a speedy update before I go slp cos Im feeling super gong after spending the whole day painting the stupid co&co walau eh 12 colors leh with only 3 bottles of paint z.

Okay. Main point of this post is,
NEXT WEEK IS MIDSEM TEST SHINGZ I hvn study a single thing and Im not really listening for the past lectures la okay not for MB though cos I love calculations. :D

Wait, main point of this post is,
MY CPL RANK TIO NJ ALR WTF. :(
No but I dun really care cos I got no time now I nid mug for tests wait my midsem finish I pia tag hor !

Okay waitwait, a major main point is,
Nb I tio marked absent for CommSkills today w/o any specific reason u cant say Im late for the lesson cos that nub fugging-duno-what-race-but-I-think-is-indian teacher nv even state clearly our grp meeting is what time so being me living so near I slowly take my time to go TP in order to reach on time then walau at downstair busstop fren call say dunnid go liao cos they end liao nb u tell me nub teacher anot nv even say what time meeting go mark me absent hello Im innocent pls.

Walau irritating leh speedy post no fullstop huans u irritated anot ?
LOL.

No comments: