Saturday 26 September 2009

Pwn & tio pwn !



配呈刚飘 1 扼款x 27 锅规
(CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE X WORD THAT IDK ? LOL)

It was a good start initially.. I chain x10.. I got 30 perfs.. ?
I pwn the people there with 816k !?


Then 2nd round d4, met my ouxiang ! D:
& I.. BOOKED LAST WITH 6 PERFS ONLY ?
Wtf lor ! The song is Delight leh. Smelly did x7 before.
Just now perf dowan come out means dowan come out. ;diao
Oh life sucks !
I will get into Finals one fine day okay u wait. :3

Hihi, some aunty wrong number me twice & she still kinda scold me ? -.-
"Hello"
"你在哪里?! 我在家了!"
"HUH?"
"你快点回来啦你!"
"你打错号码了."
"哪里有? 我打多一次"
*Same number call again o_o*
"Hello 你真的打错号码"
"不要讲我打错hor, 我下去找你你就知道!"
(Go down find me o.o u my neighbour upstairs ?)
"Erm -.- 是真的打错lor. 我都不认识你."
*Caller kups. Call me again. And kup herself up before I even pick up*

:O

No comments: