Sunday 13 September 2009

Love die Friday

Hihi, this is gona be a long post !

Thursday

Woke up early to wait for Cel to reach my house before putting down her laptop & going out to shop for Felix's presents.
Then after finish hunting the 'F' items, we came back to my house.
She do up the bday card while I solo tag !
(Omg I think solo-tagging is gona be my hobby soon. Any laptop to spare ? ^_^)

Friday

Woke up at like 9.30am and came online to see Candy&Dj online ! :O
Then I is quickquick pass Candy 1 ss to let her edit sho we can put it inside the frame.
Thanks to my aizai printer, it turned out quite nice right ? :D



Met up w Candy&Cel while we train down to Cine to meet Cheryl B&Dj.
(& yes Candy, I think the security guard is damn short to be telling us that we are blking his customer service counter o_o)
Okay, so we did some touch-up on Felix presents, Subway for lunch before the big thing happens !
(Cine's subway sucks for its full of PRC&caobin ppl working there.)

This is the very-cute-but-too-gay-for-Felix box which consist of 21 'F' items ! :O



Im sorry Felix !
I realised I thought out of alot 'F' items which leads to the pathetic forfeits. :\
Especially the FLOAT, fork, FOOLSCAP & color pencils.
Hehehehe, so sorry but Im just too talented (to be flipping the dictionary) ! D:

Then we is jitao go into the kbox room 1st.
The kbox counter girl played a part in pranking Felix too ! Thanks to us :)
Then when Felix came to the room, he was stun to the max k ! Like O_O
Felt damn bad la.
For Felix treated us to kbox but he had to do all the forfeits and listen to me&Dj's concert for almost the entire 5hrs. :\
Then when he get himself a chance to sing, we were spoiling the atmosphere. LOL ! :x
Oh ! & that kbox room was srsly very perfect k !
Cos we can see Val's bangala bf from there !!
THE RED SHIRT HUANS ! LOL !

Dinner was at Lau Pa Sat, where King joined in too =o
(Woo zhichar ftw :3 but wa, the hawkers there damn hiong okay ! Help u join table and throw u their menu huans.)
Then it was time for more forfeits ! D:
Us girls took turns to play w Felix a game of his choice.
And he.. Lost almost all ! o_o
(Wa Felix ! Where did u get ur rotten luck from, to be losing all the games ?)
LOL LDM !

Then we went to some.. Idk-where-place to finish up the forfeits ! :O
Pity Felix, serious. LOL !

110909 was one of the best day in my life ! :D
Thanks to every single one of you, Friday ! :)
You know I love all of you (but not Felix).
-pray 3 times- HUAT AH !

Saturday

SOB ! Woke up early again !.. But is to watch my 3anguo LOL !
Okay 3anguo is nice die cos Xiu is handsome die !
& woops, by the time I finished my drama, I was running late ! D:
Met Cel&Jin while we trained to Vivo to hunt for Yijia's bday present.
Omg srsly, dun ever try walking the whole Vivo k. Can die !
Settled a Fox's backpack as his gift.

Then we trained to Kovan. :O
(Oei wtf, got an ahneh sit beside me :( okay is I sit beside him -.- bobian k !)
Then I was telling Cel, that ahneh's gona alight at Little India.
& wtf ! Im wrong ! He alighted at Farrer Park I think.. The stop after Little India.

Then went for Yj's party at teh Function Room.
Dinner was just.. Spamming chicken wings. :)
Had a mini&short k session there w Jin too ! :D

& hi, rmb to de-froze ur icecream cake earlier if u're planning to buy that.
Cos after we sang Yj his bday song, he.. Cant cut his cake o_o !
Cos its still damn freeze la. The knife go down can hear the ice o_o
(Even his mom tried using a chopper to chop the cake LOL !)
We is jitao wait 30mins lidat for it to defroze ? o_o
Meanwhile we see his gang throwing him into the swimming pool. :O
Hahaha. Fun day :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADV TO YIJIA !

Hate the long bus ride home.. Alone.

No comments: