Sunday 6 September 2009

Bye Maplestory :D

Oh yes ! I un-installed Maplestory ! Like finally, yeah.
Violaceous (Maple guild) used to be the reason that kept me active ever since I stopped training last year.
Now that its full of strangers inside (and that IM NOT INSIDE !), I think theres no more reason in keeping the client in my comp. :D

Aww, I gona miss those times with the buddies inside. :(
Still, I must thank Maple for the great accompany throughout my Sec sch life ! :O
& Thanks for the wonderful friends I've got ! ^_^
Gona miss u very muchy, and bye Maple ! :O


Oei I know I nub in graphic design sorta things, pls dun laugh so loud leh ! D:
(aiai pls be honoured, U'RE FEATURED TWICE !)
(Omg wait, plus the 2 grp ones, u're featured 4 times lor !)

Okay, another reason for why I un-install it today is..
I INSTALLED GUNBOUND.
LOL OMG LDM.
The account that I was using when I was 13, was still there o_o.
But I got de-rank to the max alr la ! Chick TT.
But I still have my gold inside, and my wins & loses are all still there o_o.
I played a total of 1435W + 1166L. Shy.

Oh but I still love Audition the most ! ♥
AND YES, EDELWEISS LP IS TONIGHT. (:
SS WILL BE UP LTR ! WEEEEEE ~ (In LaoWai's tone)

- Edited.


Things always worked out in a weird way.
1st try require 6 sync, 2nd try require 4 sync, last try require 3 sync.
& we passed on last try with 9 sync o_o.
(Okay we shld spam cancan in ballroom before max heart lp :p)

Hi, the last lp is gona take damndamndamn long.
Hopefully before my bday k ? :D
(Okay sounds impossible. 78760 - 33182 / 5months = 300/day)
T___T !

No comments: