Saturday 26 September 2009

Friday pwn !

Oh, ytd was spent with the usual peeps.
Candy Cel Dj Felix Val, Cheryl King Ven halfway. :O

Lunched @ PS's LJS.
Then Ven & Val came to find us.
(Oei Val nv tell me u all at minds alr. Then make u all walk back to ps I is so paiseh ! D:)
Okay whatever. So we walked to Minds Cafe @ Selegie o_o.
This time round played a few games nia. :O

Wa. I is jitao reach the place then I look out for Jimmy.
Then I is saw Jimmy ! Then I told Dj. We both LOL. LOL !

I forgot the name of the 1st game o_o.
Was it Hit & Miss ? (Hit & Run sounds nicer lor I think)
Okay anw. We got Jimmy to explain to us !..
But we still didnt play it in the end LOL.
Too complicated I must say.
(Like if all of u got callot juice then lidat. Star the game..)

Telepaths is a must play ! :D
Team with my QQ ! ;luv
Didnt finish playing but we are leading. :)
Therefore this shows our telepathy pwns ! ^_^
(WALAU STILL CANT BELIEVE I SUDDENLY RMB WRONGLY THE PARIS&MILAN LOR !)

Er. Then play some Duck game.
Nub game but fun cos we all aim the invisible duck. :D

Then, it was teh Vampire huans !!
Oh but it kinda suck with many players cos it takes longer then my memory limited !
Gave up playing in the end o_o.
Ven go off thereafter.
Last game there was the hands game.

Dinner @ some Jap place at Pomo Mall ?!.. With B & King.
Then rush to PS to catch Phobia 2 ! :O

Quoted Felix:
wah watch finish first story.. omg still got 4 to go. watch finish 2nd one.. wah omg 3 more...
Erm the movie.. I did finish watching it okays ?
But of cos in many different methods la.. :x
I like the last story cos its funny die but ending sad die they srsly nub die.

Home thereafter ! :O
*Sings in korean*
I don't like farewells. *Skip a line* I don't like it even if I die.
(Oh hi Val now u know the front line :D)

Aye. Today is actually got live F1 to watch huans.
But it was cancelled. D:
Nvm ! Watch on tv can shun bian tag heart. LOL !

No comments: