Tuesday 29 September 2009

DUN LIKE MY BROTHER !

Lag ur neh la lag ! ;diao



Hate how his downloads lag my tag heart. -.-
Hate him too for kpkbing me with unreasonable stuffs.
Hate him for getting married so late.
Hate how his house still hvn build up.
Hate the coming 4years for he will still kp/lag me.
Hate life for having sucha nub brother.
Fk torrent ! TORRENT TOH TORRENT TOH !

But somehow I think is my comp space small so it lag.
Hate life for being too poor to afford a laptop ! :(
Somehow maybe its the nub Mio eating up my internet speed.
Hate the nub Mio ppl for coming up to my door with this package. -.-

Okay very nonsense.
But feel abit better after ranting. :D
& wtf lag until almost missed my expert comp today. -.-

1st room 1st slot.
Thanks the random for making me feel better too. :D



Do Singapore sell any battery-operated lanterns ? ._.
Ytd went walking around w my laobu to find lantern for nephew.
Wtf comb like the whole Tampines noone sell lantern. -.-
Mid-autumn festival can slowly go into extinction liao. D;
Anw bought a real small one cos we really cannot find. -.-
Whole family gonna accompany nephew hold lantern on Sat !
Hehehehe love die him. :D

Okay talking about Sat.
Going overnight mahjong @ Cel's place.
OEI FELIX FETCH ME LA CAN ANOT ?
LTR I EMO DIE ON BUS THEN U KNOW. :(

No comments: