Thursday 24 September 2009

Call me a pro/aizai pls !
I didnt off my audi music from 1230-745 !
WHICH MEANS I LET IT SNOW FOR 7+ HRS !
Wa, amazing achievement I got here leh. :D
No la, I wasnt really bored cos I was busy tabbing out. :3

Oh life totally sucks ytd.
Mahjong-ed with Cel, Jin & her friend Linjia.
Played like, 2 complete rounds of it and I won like 6-7-8 rounds only ? :(
Cel la ! Dowan feed me.
Dowan sit on her right alr ! D:
& Actually got a mahjong pro (Linjia) there is very good.
Jitao throw dice we nonid count one. LOL !

A round of Game of Life after that.
I must say it sucks too.
I picked a job that has a salary of $100k and I land on change job. -.-
But no.6 really very huat okay !
Love die no.6 cos its the day of my bday ! :D
Homed at 9+ !
(Missed my expert comp sob die !)

Going out with Friday tmr ! :3
(Machiam every Friday we got date hehehe)
Gona go Minds & Phobia 2.
Omg I think I will die for the movie but I still want to watch it. LOL.

Okay bye :3
(3 MORE WEEKS OF HOLIDAYS !)

No comments: