Monday 24 August 2009

RBB murdered me.

"You may start reading the questions."

Reaction after reading 1st qn:
Wtf this concept I read thru only ! How to rmb sialz ? D:

Reaction after reading 2nd qn:
NICE ! I didnt even bother looking at this concept in the notes ._.

Reaction after reading 3rd qn:
Wa heng I this morning go flip notes and rmb them -.- !

Reaction when looking at the allocated marks to these 3 qns:
O_O wtf DIE ! (its a freaking 20 marks each ?)

And I shall not talk about the case study.
The whole paper.. is mainly rubbish. :\
I paused so many times thinking wth am I writing lor.
SOBS. PLEASE HAVE MODERATION AND ACCEPT MY CRAP AND LET ME PASS PLEASE TOLONGZ.
Just let me pass leh oei !

I.. Finished studying for tmr's paper alr.
Lets see how I will fare tmr. Hmm.

(Cant wait for holidays :3 !)

No comments: