Tuesday 4 August 2009

I cant seem to keep up with my schedule ! :O
Seee ! Now 7.30pm only I online alr. D:

So much for studying MR that I actually:
- Took a nap from 2-5pm.
- Count the coins in my piggybank cos its full.

But I think I study/revise/memorise impt stuffs le leh. D:
Im really very 佩服 of my aizai memory okay. ^_^
Machiam 16gb lidat heheheh.

OKAYZ TONIGHT SHOWING 命中 !!
Then I tell my mother I booked the tv from now onwards.
She say, I on the tv but facing comp. :(
Why she sexpose me sia :\
Stupid couple competition. Hmph.

Okay I love my class alot.
Reason being the conversation below:
(Blue is me :D)
(Our classroom keep changing. Then tio this carpet classroom)
"Wa got carpet !"
"She nv see carpet before"
(Then another occasion teacher show advertisement got 毛泽东)
"Whos that ?"
"My father !"
"Oo so u call 毛芝荟"
Wth right !! ;wild.

& I got chuatio by a lizard in the toilet ytd.
Thanks lor ._.
The lizard jumps from 1 wall to the opposite facing wall.
Who wont scream ? ._.
Insects sucks !

No comments: