Friday 14 August 2009


Can anyone tell me what song is this ? D:
I can only rmb its a not-very-nice-to-chain song (?)
And I did a x6 at lan (?)
Is it ? :\

Sch for 2 revision lectures,
Which I think isnt of any much help. =x
Sugarloaf for lunch. =o
They seriously nid to expand their space and prepare more food,
and change the manager there.

Hello ?
The manager told us: You all are chasing my customers away.
When what we did is standing there waiting for seats ?
Those eat finish dun leave sit there buay paiseh ?
They leave we sit = we chase them away ?
Aint we customers too ?
Srsly, her brain is as screwed as her height.

Got back coursework grade.
SM got C. FARM got C+. RBB got B.
Wtf. GPA's so gonna drop below 3 if I dun mug for my exams.
Bye I go emo liao.
*Squats and draws circles*


p/s: Im going to reformat my brain so as to have the 18gb all for exams.
Sorry if I forgot ur name.

No comments: