Wednesday 26 August 2009

Oo, today's paper is kinda lengthy and I almost dun have enough time to finish it up ! D:
I took my own sweet time to do and when its like,
An hr to the end of the paper, I realised I left like, 5 indiv qns & mcq ?
Okayz overall think can pass.

& ITS 7 WEEKS OF HOLIDAYS STARTING FROM NOW !!
-screams-

It used to be study hard for the past 1 week.
Now, its TAG HEART HARD !!
(Cel our rank tio nj alr ! Must run farfar !)

Ehz. On a sidenote,
HELL TO ALL SMOKERS PWEEZ !
Since they love to smoke so much, hope they will smoke more so the lungs turn black faster and they can vanish from the earth faster. :D
Nb hor ytd ! Almost suffocate from my neighbour's smoke while I was doing last min mugging -.-
This one nvm.
Still titi drop cigarette ash into my house,
Machiam my house burn will benefit him z.

& JJ songs all suck big time in audi.
K baiz.

No comments: