Tuesday 11 August 2009

m0ii fwerz MC !

Whoa, I've got the 1st MC in my whole goddamn poly life leh ! D:
Feel so proud of myself LOL ! :x
Actually Im not really that sick till I cannot go sch la.
Just that, its better to nua at home right ? :D
& so, I skipped 3 tutorials & 1 lec at a go ! D:
Shiok die but hvn die.

Okay, time to flood it with audi !

Best couple prize in arena comp ? :O


Hihi, I own a FAM called x-acid. (SHY)


Finally reached 30k hearts ! :O
Its like, around 48k more to go. LOL !
"Not even halfway there", quoted Dj.
Im gona cry u a river T_T !


Thanks Val the aizai for helping my zaizai char with license :3 !
Sorreh sorreh sorreh sorreh to Candy !
iie p0rkkmwiiss euu ddhe nextt liicense euu eiill d0 iit fwerhh mwiie.
lubb euu ddiip ddiip 0kehhx .

Bye ! Time to get pwn in expert comp.
:)


-EDITED-

OEI WTF D: !!
FIRST TIME ADVANCE IN EXPERT UNTIL SO FAR !
4TH ROUND SIA ! SHY DIE !
Okay, show u how I pwn the guys at the 3rd round.




Jitao perf free one leh !!
Then hor, the following round which is the 4th round hor,
IS CHOREOGRAPHY LEH !
Like, cc4 - fs - d4 - choreo.
SHIOK DIEEEE.
But I miss like mad okay ! Nervous like siao hor !
End up I booked the last position ! T_T
Okay, maybe u shld say their perfs are :O !
Okay nvm, I nub. LOL !

Happy die byeee :D

No comments: