Thursday 6 August 2009

0hh myiie bl0qqiie iie mwiiss chiiuz maniie maniie .

嗨 ! 又是我, 老外 !
I love Singapore !
但是我还是最爱我的 Merlion !
它是最棒的 !

Ytd went sch for MR test only.
I know how to ans most of it !
Except some minor mistakes here and there. D:
Well it now all depends on my grade okay !

Was informed about my FARM coursework grade.
I got a knn C+ pls !
So unexpected. Thought could get at least a B.
Imma gona convinced myself that its a high C+ ! Like, 69 !!
I GONA PIA FOR THAT FARM I TELL U ! ;wild
Cant afford GPA to fall again (Not below 3). Can cry and emo die :(

I thought Psycho presentation was kinda screwed up.
But teacher feedback that our content is pretty strong ! :O
Thats good to hear. ^_^
And my major problem in presentation is again the:
"You speak like bullet train"
[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
I. MUST. SLOW. DOWN. IN. WHAT. IM. TALKING.

PRESENTATIONS ARE ALL OVER ! :D
AKU HATE PRESENTATION MANY MANY.
Okay I gona slack till next friday before I heavy mia for my 3 papers.
Its the crazy audi time now ! :D

No comments: