Saturday 17 January 2009

Ytd is very the fun yet tiring O=

After a whole morning of stats, went paya lebarhhhh.
Subway for lunch with Cell ~
Then we go This Fashion walkwalk. All shits inside O=
Then met Mandy & walked to City Plaza.
Is ALOT clothes la. But.. Somehow.. All doesnt suit me :x
Its either Im too fat or Im too tall. LOL.
Saw something I like leh. But Im too fat u see (:
Then some shortie call Valerie come and find us o=
Walked teh whole CP & dinner-ed at some hawker centre.
Then Mandy left & we MRT-ed to Tamp to walkwalk.
Thenthen.. walk finish then go home le lor (:
Me being so NICE (cos interchange got no 34), I walked Val to her bus stop (:
Tmd. Damn far the bus stop I tell u.
But Im sooooo nice luh u see. LOL !
Then watched my Reunion Dinner, bathed and audi-ed till 2.30am omfg.
Im lvl 32 now ; with 10m dens finally. I dont feel like hacking le :x
Ltr suaysuay tio caught gg. I can bang wall and die sua.

I think I got alot of things to do nowadays.
My Sociology quiz (heard its fking hard) is due-ing on 25th.
Thenthen my sis throw me so many stocks/restocks to do T.T
Then nid do out 1 ppt slide :x for socioooo.
Then me being so guai, gotta do Macro & Stats tut
(although theres no stats tut next week)
Then fking Friday got CommSkills Summative test
(which requires me to read the WHOLE book),
& theres Stats individual assignment during class on Friday
(which requires me to rmb all those stupid stuffs for normal/sample distribution).

OMFG GOT SO MANY THINGS TO DO.
Yet I want to Audi. K audi time bb :D

No comments: