Friday 2 January 2009

Hohohoho ! As zai as ever ! :D
Passed AhWei's license ! Shes a NUB backup now ! (:

Idk to be happy or sad, but I know I shld be contented & satisfied.
Myyyy Stats, got a 39/50 which is a B+.
Im proud to be the only B+ in the class :x !
Ranking 5th in the class ! LOL lame.
Walau I throw many many many marks u know ? As many as 10.
Which can make me 49 which is the highest throughout the cohort. LOL !
First qn nv put n sign = -1 mark,
part b of 1st qn read wrong, but still got 2 marks sia :D but -2 marks.
Then my mean, standard deviation, a & b nv put formula = -4 marks.
Then the cut off bill thingy, I know the ans alrdy ): so -3 marks.
Seeeee, it totaled up to 10 marks ):
Abit sad 1 mark to A leh. Siannnn.

Okay, nephew's in the house now :D
Cuteness. Love him bits and pieces. ♥

No comments: