Sunday 11 January 2009

Ohmy, I cant believe I got the audi hack back in my comp.
Wats worse, IM HACKING !! @#%@#%!
Just now my antivirus updates pop out & it dc me from my bp.
Chua the shit outta me, my heart nearly jump out ._.
I fear getting ban again ):

I got a sense of accomplishment today :D
Although I procrastinate almost the whole weekend,
I still managed to complete my 2 newspaper analysis, and macro + stats tutorials :D
Goooooooooood girl right ! :D

Bdn.. Still procrastinate alot la. I think I nid do alot thing tmr.
Which includes my part for country analysis, Sociology's race thingy.
...
& helping my sis with the restocks/stocks which I delay damn long le ~.~

LAZY spells me :D

Okay. The 5 minutes Nyonya is bullshit.
I feel like I got scammed by the tv ):

Ah whatever. Back to audi (:
Ps. My blogsong rawks !

No comments: