Tuesday 6 January 2009


My boyfriend :x

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah I got the CNY mood alrdy ):
But wtf, chu san got sch @$^@$%!
High % of skipping it :D Since I hvn skip any Macro & Ra tut !
Hehehehehehehe.

Okayyy. I did something stupid which pissed me off just now.
I open the doc thru email. Edit and add like fk, for 1hr ._.
and I did click save button hor. But u see, open nia can save where sia.
SO END UP NOTHING IS SAVED LA !
Walau ass can ! End up re-do a very quick one, bloody time-consuming la !



See the difference in the ppc !
Left's mine, right's chendol's LOL !
No la I nv buy so much k. Not me not me.
I collect only k. Walau & he got the 3 different types of audition one.
I WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
Ask him mail me he mai. Stingy ass save stamp money wtf :x
& his pangs ppc damn funny cos all 6 tgt lol !
Si ah guaaaaa !

OMGOMG. Realised some shocking stuffs ytd.
The main female lead in Goong & Coffee Prince that girl,
SHE JOINED BEFORE BABY VOX OMG.
See this 2 links :
Coincidence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkwsr9an32k&feature=related
Doll http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P21OqMtCsdI&feature=related
She's damn cute in doll and hot in coincidence ! xD

Lastly, lets end off with Shin Chan's fav snack which I had it today ! :D

No comments: