Sunday 25 January 2009

Omg like seriously, ALL THE SONGS ARE GETTING WORSE !

Went thru Fahrenheit's new album. O=
Mostly like shit. Duno whos the composer and the one who fill in the melody hor.
I think I can do a better job lor ! (in my next life)
LOL. Anw I like 寂寞暴走 ! The ying yue very smooth flowing ~ LOL.
Machiam judge lidat. K nonsense.
Bdn hor really leh ! Listen the full version of 'Cause I Believe' know alr.
Walau chorus so nice. Bdn other parts abit like shit x.x

Kns can ! Bought my favourite top with the matching bottoms in audi !
7 chances to spin the wheel of fortune. Kns one time also dowan give me kitty -.-
Tio 2 random hair x 30days (not bad sia!),
then 2 fashion box (omg fashion box 1 box 2 random items damn cool I tell u),
then 3 dens -.- 2888 dens nia walau.
But counting wat I spent - all the cost of those rewards, I roughly spent like zero dollar.
Bdn all the cash items like shit ! And for 30 days only.
But better than nothing la hor ?
Okay thats a very contracdicting and self-console paragraph x.x

Anw, HCNYE !! :D

No comments: