Saturday 10 January 2009

Shit, I've procrastinated for 3hrs :D
I said I wanted to do work at 3pm. Stone till 3.30pm, audi-ed ._.
Then wanted to go do work at 4pm. Bdn yah u know. LOL.
Till now 6.10pm still hvn start my work :D
Kns hor :x

I passed all my mid semsss :D
Very proud of my macro, 91 :x
Nv cheat hor, is naturally zai k ! :x
RA get 32/50; PORM 31/50; Socio 14.5/20
Lalalalala ._. Apparently nth to blog ~
Very busy. Projects all due-ing. Plus this sem stuffs are harder.
Plus, Im hooked to audi :x Plus, Reunion Dinner is a nice drama :D
Plus, okay nth else xD.

ah k: Okay thx for the info o.o
peapea: TALK COCK !!! Peanut butter's HEATYYYYY.
AhWei: Nah u think too much my blog WILL NEVER miss u :D
BER: YALOR NOW THEN U KNOW LOL ! Okay xD
ah k: Yah, right. Bdn who are u ar ?
AhWei: Ya watever. Asiasoft sucks.

No comments: