Saturday 22 November 2008


This is for Itchy Ichii :D
I passed at first try hor ! I dont get lvl 30 backup for nth k ! (:
I duno why I got woke up from my slp due to a message received.
Normally if I received smses at night I wont wake up de leh !
Cos my phone is always on silent. And it only vibrate once with a beep sound.
Then duno why this morning one I can wake up sia ! Read the sms for like 5secs.
Abit dreamy type. Thought is what car license. Went back to slp.
This morning double check then know is audi license LOL !

Anyway ! I had a weird dream last last night !
I duno whyyy. IM A GUY ! LOL.
That's only the starting. Yeah I was a guy ._. With my Girlfriend I supposed :X
And Im driving, got into an accident, I got no injury at all, my Girlfriend died ! LOL.
Then I sort of carry her body down the car walking along the road.
Suddenly behind me got a tornado, chasing me ._.
Then I run run run. Zhabor too heavy pangseh her (since she's alrdy died) & continue run.
LOL.
Machiam playing catching leh ! Summor like whole road nobody.
Then I run into a school. Some security guard broke the glass panel into the canteen,
and then I jump from tables to tables, with those students following behind.
Quite shiok leh ! LOL.
Then from the left of the canteen, jump until the right side of it.
Sort of a sporting area there. Then the tornado gone -.- !
What's next is I noticed i got some injury ! The Tornado sort of burn me la ._.
As in those parts that got in touch with it.
So I got my right palm & left elbow burnt ! LOL.
And then those areas the tornado swept hor, is flammable leh -.-
Like suddenly pen huo lidat. End up burn my duno right or left leg.
And then im dreamless ! LOL.

I got another dream before leh. This dream repeated 2-3 times alrdy.
Is around the area of semi-detached houses. Got this killer killing evryone.
So me and others went hiding ._. Then the killer found us !
Then we also run run run he chase chase chase.
Aiyah dun really rmb alrdy.
Only rmbed that he hid one of the dead bodies under the carpet o.o
Like possible meh. But it was under it la ! LOL.

Okay bye :D

No comments: