Thursday 20 November 2008

Hiiiiii.
I went to sch for 2hrs today, just for Sociology tutorial which starts at 4 wow.
See, so nice of me right ._. Cos it's compulsory to go la.
I alrdy skipped one, if i skip 1 more, then cannot skip alrdy.
Cos nid 85% attendance worzxzx !

I'm trying to type nicely u see. LOL ! :x

Anyway, today's tutorial is quite fun. :D
We got to do stupid things to observe people's reaction.
Cos those stupid things are known to be DEVIANT !
Yeahyeah. So, we stood inside the library's lift, back facing the door LOL.
U see, its's really weird ! xD

Oh yah, forgot mention something.
My Sociology's project nidda watch a movie then apply those concepts to it.
And my group's movie title is :
Save the Last Dance !!
(Omggzxzx Save Valerie HAHAHAHA !)
Honored anot ? ;)

Hais. I have to start doing the stupid Sociology quiz, which closes on 30th Nov,
which seems very very hard and its worth 10% omg.
& I have to start studying soon, since the stupid Sociology class test is on next next wed,
& holynuttyshitzx I still duno a single thing about Sociology ! ):
PORM tooooo ! I wana maintain my GPA above 3 k ! T_T

Yawns. Boring. Audi's lagging cats and dogs.
I think it's gona crash soon >:D !

No comments: