Saturday 8 November 2008

lalalalala.
due to my itchy fingers + curiosity, i got my own sim card rejected cos i mess around with the pin & puk code.
thanks to me, my bro got an outflow of cash of $18.
and he's kind of pissed ._. ask me pay my own bills next time. think i got work ah !
okay la, wait Tampines One open i go work there (:
then i wont be so free online evryday alrdy.
COS I NEED MONEHHHH. i wana unban acid badly ):

back to the main purpose of bloggingggg.
ytdddd after sch went home audi awhile ~
Xaeon is lvl 6 novice now ._.
damn audi. 1 passport 1 acc. end up make me made 2 more passports -.-
which will be inactive after i unban acid.
walao eh. damn fickle-minded leh me ._.

okayokay. so ytd late aftnn went out "dating" with cell.
cos ah we wana go vivo stalk kat. plus all the movie timing abit weird.
cos REC is about to stop filming in cinema alrdy so all timing cock up one.
so we go tiong bahru plaza watched 4.50pm one.
its like in the cinema only 9 ppl -.-
okay the show is a trailer O= kind of stupid ending cos all died.
its exciting all the way then i was shocked by the ending LOL :X
then did something paiseh inside also. walao eh ! heheheh.
then walked around there before going vivo lor. althou not very shun lu.
next time lazy go there so late ady. its really far, as in the walking distance.
yaya so after dinnering there we went home.
stupid cell better withdraw/bring more money next time.
nv encounter so money-less before. x_x

then duno why la. jiu use comp till around 12.
wana off ady bdn went in audi ._.
end up played until 1.40+ then slp.
thot can slp till gaogao today. bdn my mama tell me say bro call say after 15mins go tm meet him for my simcard thing.
end up rush rush rush x_x then done ~ then go home rushrush x_x then rush out x_x
then bus-ed all the way to katong like wtf !$%^!#$ its really long okay. i hate long rides.
reached katong. lunched at some foreign restaurant. pool-ed for an hr. cancelled ktv session.
went back tamp .__. ! walked walked. spotted many nice stuffs. bdn NO MONEH for all those !
is got $$ la but dun feel like spending cos of $150.. =\

hais.
no money anything also cannot do.
money is really stupid yet powerful.
me need plenty and lots and lots of moneyyyyyy.
i feel like having a semi-detached house next time. LOL :x
carry on dreaming zhihui :D

Tag Replies
LASTDANCE: ... you so hlpful ! pls?
- mai la. nowadays so lag. ltr lag out sure pekchek one.
ber: how was REC ?
- REC is how i comment on it on my blog and wat i told u LOL :D
LASTDANCE: 150 go unban ur acid lahhs ! LOL! ;x
- pay for me ? LOL :x
JASON: Lol. You watch Rec already?
- yah ytd.
ber: is koizara nice ?
- yah its nice if u like romance story.. :x
Ichii: i would spend 150 to unban xAcidd 1st
- okay pay for me !

No comments: