Wednesday 26 November 2008

Omg wtfzxzx.
For a moment, there's no project at all.
For another moment, all rush in like no tmr !
Wtfzxzx man. Suddenly a Stats came say 1 week passup ~
Then Commskills need to do it here and there, all 1 week limit.
Kns school. Shldn't poly life be RELAXING ?
Evry semester project project not sian ? ._.

Damn it. There's Sociology class test next wed, at a kuku Lt05 which I duno where !
And midsem's timetable out alrdy ! I can almost memorise evrything, I duno why.
But bcos of my quite powerful memorising brain, Im quite proud of it k ! LOL.
It helped me thru alot. And so far im satisfied with all my past results, even if its a bad bad fail.
Like my Literature in Sec2. 16/50 = 32/100. Damn proud of it also leh ! :D

It's time for a lesson !

I must say, we are really very fortunate to have a place to study in.
Or, to have a proper job which u like. At least in this way, we have a secured future.
Some people who had lower education, have to do tough work.
2 days back before I slp around 1230am, there's this worker who's soloing at the contruction site below my house.
They were re-building my primary school ! :D
But he's damn poor thing la, so late alrdy, why cant wait till tmr ?
Solo leh. While evryone's slping. Hais.. Kelian sia.
So we must study hard k ! (;
..... Like I will study very hard lidat.

No comments: