Monday 24 November 2008

I think I whack around 10 million skele today.
Not in MapleSEA but in Sactual(Sexual)MS LOL ! :D
Duno what's so fun about it since it doesnt have multi-killing.
Maybe its because im too sick of audi & no more pte to play ? Lol :x
Or maybe maybe because there's some noob inside that i can disiao ! :D

Sosososooooo happy that there's no PORM lecture(again) !
Cos the lecturer's too sick, she's having a bad fever.
Aw man hope she gets well soon.
On the other hand, I woke up around 9+ to maple ! Incredible :D

Lol ! Woots ~ End of AIDS show today !
Time for Little Nyonya tmr. If the show sucks, they are so gona die ~
Cos they advertise it until so godly, and if it sucks, whole newspaper will have bad comments on it.
Hope it turns out gooood :D So I wont waste my time watching k ! (:

&& Zhuan Jiao is seriously a nice drama. Better than HotShot.
Though Wuzun more handsome, But Show also quite handsome ! :D

Okay i go lvled my Xcstasy alrdy (:

No comments: