Thursday 27 November 2008

Knn ! :x
Today duno is suay or very suay or super suay.
First, I printed double copies of some stuffs for nothing !
Damn it la. Waste my $2.40. Nvm lor treat it as a lesson : Mai hand itchy anyhow presssss !

Then hor. Got 3hrs break mah.
Wanted to watch Last Dance de. But no more players available (Stupid library -.-!)
So we went Self-Study Area there slack. Sit there talk cock.
I pop-ed out my M&Ms mini tube :D & eat. & lazy keep so put on table.
Those stupid rangers (libary rangers. Like power ranger lidat. But this one is save library) go see see my chocolate.
Ask me finish le not. Got brain ppl of cos say finished le, thinking we can throw it ourselves.
WHO KNOWS HE BRINGS A PLASTIC BAG ! $%^!#$!#$.
Kns ! Threw away half a tube of M&Ms !!
Stupid ppl. Those ppl are making us hate them nia. Titi ask us diam.
Siao ar ? Discuss project nonid talk ?
Think we can use hand language ah ? Idiot ppl.

Then hor. After 5 months of poly, NOW THEN I REALISED SOMETHING.
Stupid bus fare cost $0.70/trip !! Zomgggzxzxzx !
At a rate of $0.70/trip, we will get $1.40/day, $14/10days, $28/month !!
Walao wehhh. No wonder need keep topup. Blood suckers sia the bus fare.
No wonder got petition on it. Bias la. Polytechnic ppl not same age as Jc's ar ?
Just that its call TERTIARY meaning can more ex ?
Poly's sch fee is like .... le lor. Stuuuuuuupid.

Shit sia, Mumbai got bombed. Now who delivers my curry ? ):

No comments: