Sunday 8 November 2009

Friday's #128582 Outing

Whoa. Cant believe I went out for like 14hrs ytd. D:

Met QQ at 9am+ before flying to Sembawangz.
Met Val, Vil & Felix for breakfast at Mac.
Walked to the alien CC for the Audi comp :x
There were many many kids. Really.
& Its srsly a nub competition cos it wasnt even fair !
Somemore they are not even organised nor efficient lor.
Might as well give me host. I think I can do a better job can ? LOL =x
Out at Elimination round 2 sob. My 1st place.. T_T

Then we fly to PS in Felix's car. Dj came.
Had Yoshinoya for lunch and watch Jennifer's Body. =o
We smuggled the 14 year old Vil in. :D
Almost tio exposed by that cheena but heng we pwn him.
& Walau eh wheres my subtitles ?!
I think I interpret the movie more than I can hear what they say lor.
English sucks ! D:

Vil went home after that.
Then we went Jcube till 9pm+.
So shiok pls there. I jitao in until 3rd round for expert ? :(
Settled much of my deprive-ness of it.
KFC for dinner & home w QQ !

Oh Friday pwn for outings are always filled w fun. ;luv

& I srsly think I dun have a creative brain. And it sucks. =x

No comments: