Tuesday 17 November 2009

Hi, I think I screwed ytd's test quite well ! :D
Jitao really is look at the paper and goes 'wtf !?'
I nv even study de part also come out.
This only shows one thing.
NO ! NOT I NV STUDY WELL HOR !
It shows how much an indian can suck at teaching. :D

This is to remind myself to do FILA & Co&Co tmr.

(Audi content)
Im abit pissed just now lor srsly.
And for that quite a few taggers gona be blacklisted.
Its like, they say ltr we can join them to tag ?
So our "ltr" is 2hrs ltr we go find them.
Jitao like to act 1 offline, lock all slots ? :O
Are we such bad taggers like komen ? No right.
Oh wait. Even komen tagger are better lo (although I suspect they step kind)
Note to Val/Candy:
Next time we 2 cpl tag hor, lets jitao lock room and put some guailan room title k ?
Like, 'Want join huh ? Wait long ;duh"
Or,
"Not opening ;smil"
LOLOL.

FML TOTALLY AND SRSLY.
MY AUDI CLOSED BY ITSELF WHEN I ACTUALLY ADVANCE 1ST ROUND.

Bye emo.
This week totally sucks.

No comments: