Friday 6 November 2009


This was done sometime in Jan this year.
Was at Stats lesson and teacher is going through tut qn after our test.
So we are all sitting alone and I got so bored.
I drew a strawberry-like raspberry.
And u can see Mr Happy too.
Yes, I measured him. LOL.

Time flies like no tmr.
It feels so ytd when I said "Wa tmr monday ?!" last sun =o
And now its weekends again. D:

School.. Is alright I guess.
Just that we still nid headache about setup of the store.
& next week teacher gona tell us which group will be chosen for the RVM !
Okay hope is our group though I didnt do much :x

Something very malu happened this week too.
Not going into detail. *Keep to myself*

And some other thing is troubling me D:
I didnt expect it to be lidat la.
Nvm. Treat it as a lesson learnt. :\
And I gona think thrice before I talk next time. D:

Going for that Audi tournament tmr ! Its fugging early.
& Im still thinking which char to use.
Own char ? Walau I dowan tio exposed leh.
Then what if.. Then.. ._.
Omg think too much.

This makes me think that the following is so true.

It's often said that an 18year old girl can think of 15 possible situations within a minute.
That's about 4 seconds per thought.

No ! I shld stop thinking. It will be fine. :D

P/s: 28k hearts to max :)

No comments: