Friday 13 November 2009

Before I went to slp last night, I was staring at my newly built primary school.


And I must say that, for ONCE, bangalas and tiongs are amazing.
No, not amazing for their accent or color or what.
But amazed at their labour in getting the 6 storey school up within a year.
They worked day and night, sometimes even till 1am just to finish their work.
Can u imagine life without bangalas and tiongs ?
Who would build up the houses we live in, the schools we study in, and the malls we shopped in, if not for them ?
Not to mention that the smooth traffic we have here are all maintain by them.
Do u think any Singaporeans would want to do all these ?

Omg, dont u find me full of ink ?
So amazed and proud of myself. :D

Anyway, its Friday the 13th today.
Which also means that its our FAM day !
Happy FAM Day Friday !
& Felix did up his big project which took him a few nights ! =o

& Everything is done, like finally !
Oo I can see Cel in this picture. o_o

No comments: