Wednesday 22 December 2010

Yay. Can u sense it ?
I THINK IM QUITTING BLOGGING SOON.
Been so lazy and losing all the interest to blog now.
Maybe because I update every single shit on twitter now.. Well..

AND MY GOD. DO U KNOW SOMETHING.
I've been actively blogging since Aug 2004. -_-
So till now, its been like, 6 damn years ?!
Thats long enough to get a PSLE cert !
Seriously. I shld quit soon. LOL.
Okay la. Only if theres any significant event to pen down, then I'll blog !
So from 2011 onwards its gona be semi-active. :3

Sheesh. 2011 is approaching.
Gona graduate soon. Duno what to do in life. ._.
Ah whatever.
Anyway. Theres this another awesome drama call 爱似百匯.
THERES YANYALUN OMGGGGG. *SCREAMS*
His character inside is like totally quiet guy. Damn cool okay.
Cos his gf died I think. Walau he so 痴情 la so attractive. *_*

Okay. I'll blog again on 31st to sum up 2010 !
I'LL BE BACK ! ^-^

No comments: