Friday 31 December 2010

OMG I AM SO BUSY THAT I DIDNT BLOG ABOUT MY LAST DAY OF THE YEAR.
Nvm this post shall be 31Dec though Im now typing it on 1st Jan.. :x

Erms. Actually. IDK WHAT TO SAY. LOL.
The biggest difference from 2009 is that, Im totally mad kpop now.
I got hit by the hallyu wave ! D:
Any idol groups, big or small also know their name le. LOL.
And.. Kinda self learning Korean too. D:

YESYESYESYESYES. I LOVE 2PM. LOLLLL.
JUNSU NICHKHUN TAECYEON WOOYOUNG JUNHO CHANSUNG + JAEBEOM !

In this 2010, I guessed I've watched countless shows. -.-
First work of ma life was 2010 too.
First overseas trip of ma life was 2010 too.
I bet 2010 I spent the most too.
Dk good or bad. W/e.

2011 will be good ! Though I know, Jan will definitely be hell.
While rolling on bed ytd I was thinking about FYP.
60 pages within 30 days ?
We are going to be no life for it soon.
I think CNY wont be that happy either. Damn this last sem.
Oh well. Gotta watch ma first concert on 29th Jan ! ^-^

BYE YA'LL. WITH LOVE YO.

No comments: