Sunday 5 December 2010

I am actually quite amazed with the amount of dramas that I've watched.
Being so bored, I shall list out all the Taiwanese/Korean dramas. LOL.

Finding all the dramas available on Sugoi, these is all that I have watched.

2001.
流星花園 (I dun even rmb anything from this apart from ShanCai which Idek the chinese words for it. 山菜 ? Thats what the guys call her right. LOL.)

2002.
MVP 情人 (Xiaoxi !)

2003.
海豚灣戀人 (?? Forgot LOL.)

2004.
WOW NONE FROM THOSE SHE HAVE. :x

2005.
綠光森林 !!
真命天女 !!
惡作劇之吻 !!
I rmb I was halfway through 終極一班 and nv continue. -_-

2006.
王子變青蛙 !! (DANG OH !)
愛情魔髮師 (Kinda watched it twice. :x)
花樣少年少女
Will I ever watch and complete 東方茱麗葉 & 微笑 Pasta ?!?!

2007.
Hi 70+ episodes I shld watch you soon. 終極一家
公主小妹
放羊的星星 !!!! (In the process of rewatching it nao !)
惡作劇2吻
轉角*遇到愛 (Kinda watched it twice too.)
18禁不禁?
And.. I shld watch 黑糖瑪奇朵, 鬥牛. 要不要, 換換愛 & 櫻野3加1 too ?? LOL.

2008.
命中註定我愛你 !!
霹靂MIT !!!
籃球火
Wow my 2008 dramas this few only. ^-^
Maybe I shld watch 原來我不帥 for XiuJieKai.. & 不良笑花.
Okay the Fried Rice drama dowan watch ~

2009.
海派甜心 !
下一站, 幸福 !!! (SHLD REWATCH WHEN IM FREE HAHAHAHA.)
桃花小妹
福氣又安康
敲敲愛上你 (Watched like 3 episodes and nv continue too. -_-)
協奏曲 (Idek how I finish this. Thanks to Mio, my lunch always have accompaniment.)
終極三國 ! (Sb funny but too long to be rewatching it.)
愛就宅一起 (MOMO !)
SHLD WATCH 敗犬女王 FOR ETHAN RUAN.

2010.
就想賴著妳
MUST WATCH 偷心大聖 P.S.男 FOR LAN ZHENG LONG !!
Wa. 死神少女 is the 2nd 2010 drama. Hvn even 1 week I chionged 12 episodes. Not bad.
Maybe shall not watch 女王不下班.

TO SUM UP MY ALMOST 10 YEARS OF LIFE. I WATCHED 25 TAIWANESE DRAMAS. LOL.
NOW TO KOREAN.
... MAYBE BASED ON MY MEMORY.

Boys Before Flowers.
Cinderella's Sister.
Personal Taste.
Playful Kiss.
You're Beautiful.
HOW CAN I FORGET THIS. MY GIRL !!
And Goooooong.
Cruel Temptation. Kekeke.

AND WHAT. GUMIHO, SKK SCANDAL, KIMTAKGOO, GOD OF STUDY, OH MY LADY, MARY STAYED OUT ALL NIGHT IS ON THE LIST. -_-

No comments: