Wednesday 6 January 2010

Painting: DONE.
6 advertisements: FOUND. But may be changing some.
CS online: DONE.
RVM: Picture taken ! Will finish by sunday. ^_^
M5: Wait teacher upload sales.

Omg Im so efficient ;shy !

Got back the results for the 2 midsem tests.
Seriously, screw the MB one. :(
I wrote the correct points but explained wrongly for the last question. -_-
Really wonder wtf am I thinking at that time.
End up cos of last question, my potential A become a C+.
Ouch very pain. 3/18 for that question. W.t.f.
That question got 6 points, yes, I only explained 1st one correctly. ._.

As for RVM, satisfied. ;hoho.
Could have been satisfied with MB too. T_T
Nvm. I still got the end sem exam to work for. =x

I think Im weird. Subjects that I think I can get A, I will want it. D:
If is a nub subject, even a C I also happy. LOL.

Okay. I is hvn finish hai pai !
Heard its damn sad. Time to watch. :3

No comments: