Sunday 24 January 2010

Its becoming a habit. Bad.

Omg I just witnessed my dad's priceless expression thanks to a cockroach. LOL.
The cockroach landed on the wall beside the sofa, my dad on the sofa.
Then I shout got cockroach, my dad ran from the sofa.
Then the cockroach flew. I said its flying. My dad was like hiding and try to dig into the floor.
LOL. WALAU SERIOUSLY FUNNY TTM.

Okay. Seriously it sucks to be a leader in the group k.
This shall be my first and last time being a leader.
Not I want be de hor. Tio sabo. D:

Went dinner @ Swensens ytd with beloved Kat, Jin, Cel & Na !
Initially we wanted a cake. Bdn its too ex.
Then we wanted an icecream, but what for eat so ex there. LOL.
So we ended up at Mac after that. :O
Eat ice cream & chitchatz.
Srsly, alot funny moments. Esp Kat. LOL.
Oh Kat so did u xxxxxx ?!?!

Ah. I want the Cupid Doraemon !
Nub die Mac @ yt doesnt have it ._.
Gona try my luck getting it tmr. :3

My nephew came this weekend ! :3
Big boy liao hehe. Gona spend more time with him after max ring. ^_^

So many things to do after max ring.
Quick max pls !

No comments: