Sunday 31 January 2010

Orchardz.

I believed I walked more than 10k steps ytd !
But the dumbass walkmate on my phone says 9.6k. D:

Oh I walked orchard until my legs want to break ytd.

Met Cel & Val and trained to orchard.
Saw Lookuang & Nic o_o Dk where they going LOL.
Went Wisma to collect Cel's phone.
Apparently it cant be on after its repaired so its repairing again.
LOL. Cui die phone. They should just give her a new one.

Lunch @ Wisma -> Walk Wisma abit -> Walk Ion abit -> Walk to 313
-> Walk whole of 313 -> Wait for dpDj ! -> Buy iTouch (huat!)
-> Walk 313 again -> Walk to FarEast -> BBT ! -> Walk whole of FarEast
-> Wait for dpFelix ! -> Wait dpDj shopshop -> Trained to PS
-> Dinner @ MFM -> JCube -> Home

JCube is cold die ! Cold until I freezing inside.
Until Idk why after I left there I stomachache. -.-

And wtfiaks. Ytd Dhoby Gauty flooded with ahnehs.
Every part of there also got ahneh.
The world jitao instant black pls. D:

No comments: