Saturday 28 March 2009

Yay, new skin ! Woo ;x
Wont be changing for the time-being alr I guess. :D

I'll be back to update ltr. Audi 1st. -Poofs-

*\ Edited.

Double yays. Back from audi & bathe :D
Was.. Hacking ubp in audi ;x 21.8m liaos.
Paiseh, stingy me dowan donate to FAM. LOL !
Wait FAM nid money then donate (:

Today's a disaster I tell u.
I swear I wont volunteer for wat walkathon marathon wateverthon alr.
Okay maybe I will. But not that early one. If night one I sure go. LOL !
Kisiao pl0x. 7am nid reach the place when 8.50am then we go to our station to be mascots -.-
Make me wake myself up at such an unearthly hour.
& Yes ! Im complaining throughout :D
& After being the stupid mascots food for mosquitoes, we were dismissed.
So off to Mac breakfast @ Marina Sq before mrt home to nua :D !

Wat have I been doing for the past 5 weekdays,
Mon - Stated alr, went out. Nth much too. & YES JIAMIN IS IN FINALS ! :DD
Tues to Fri - Entertained/Bullied by nephew.

No lifer me. Okay bye off to drama. :D

Tag replies.
Felix: Lol ! Unglam pl0x ! But do that
again next time k LOL !
FIONANANA: Hanor ! HAHAHAHA ! ;x
PAPA: Paiseh lo. I shemor also
scared okays.
VAL: Mai share la I stingy. Bo milk la.
Drink ur own one. Share ur food pl0x ):
Pea'sCherryades: STOP CHANGING UR NAME
@$^@%!. & hihi. Thanks for the 3rd time :D

No comments: