Friday 13 March 2009

Helloooooooooooooo ! :D

Well, results are out ! :D
Quite contented with it alr but my GPA dropped luh !
Met my own expectations for MacroEcons & Stats !
A for both, hooooorays :D
Stats is seriously the LOVE I tell u. =x
Duno how much I'll miss this type of math subjects in Year 2. Aww.
Anw, my other 4 subjects got a very nice similar grade of C+ !
CommSkills, Accting, PORM & Sociology.
All were expected cos its either I suck at that subj (CommSkills & Socio),
or I didnt put in alot of effort in doing it (PORM),
or or the mistakes I realised I've made just after the paper (Accting).
Okay fine watever. So I got a 3.0 GPA for sem 2.
Combining with Sem 1's GPA 3.3,
I end my Year 1 with 3.15.
Not bad right ? Im happy with it :D

Okay enough of those shits.
Tues went mahjong at Cell house with Fiona & Yk.
Played with 2 tai after Fiona learnt the art of mahjong.
& damn suay pls me, like evry round no tai.
So didnt win alot of rounds & eventually lost count of the wins.
Was it.. 8215 ?!

Friday's kbox outing ytd ! Hahahahaha.
Me & Cell were late cos her piano ended late.
Wellllllllllllll, I did sing pls. So I nv waste any money :D
5hrs of kbox was ...... not enough. LOL ! HAHAHAHA.
Anw, dinner at PS's LJS before heading to bunk for 19 rounds of Audi =x
Damn disiao pls VALERIE KOH.
I typed finished the arrows alr, preparing to space then she go lift up my hand ._.
Arbo jiu shi down there "WAH, WAH" jiao. Cha si lang !
Anw it was a pleasant outing hahahaha.
THANKYOU THE FABULOUS ORGANISER, FELIX THE CHINESE NUB !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: