Tuesday 17 March 2009


Stupid quiz (my show button is invisible :D)


Hi, and kns ! Logged in Maple to realised that I tio kicked from guild.
Ass, I must know the reason why ! T_T
& thankyou ven for helping me license !
1 more level to Pro ! :D

Andand, ytd went to watch Coming Soon at Tamp GV with Cel & Ven.
Horror.. I think Im starting to have phobia about horror.
It scares me, and my imagination will run wild after the movie; or when Im alone !
So after a horror I always have problems slping. LOL ass !
But I DUNO WHY I STILL WAN TO WATCH HORROR LA !
Eh, after the movie nua abit, before going to my hse to put things,
bus-ed to cel's house, she take things, walk to escape return things,
go ehub's arcade nua 45mins or so,
walk back cel's house dinner, walk to bus-stop and bus-ed home.
Dumb pls ! D:

No comments: