Wednesday 17 September 2008

okay great.
i know, i know its my fault for hacking.
and hacking w/o making a password-ed room is obviously 找死 one.
fine. so now my char gort banned for hacking. hahaha :X
sua lor. just let -xACID- this character die off.
人死复生要还钱, 何必呢 ? $150 u know.
summor all DENs & DEN items will be gone after its unban.
currently i gort 1,950,000 worthed of DEN items & about 2,400,000 DENs in hand.
and all the DEN items i buy using my own hardearn DEN de hor.
so i see no point in playing it already.
therefore, it means i gona QUIT AUDITION !
it shld be a happy thing isnt it ? finally quitting a game thats wasting ur own time lol ! :x
okay. sayonara to my 1.5 years old -xACID- .
mwarks love u. i will unban it and continue u only when i feel im rich with SGD.
luckily before it gort banned it was kind of perfect le :D
couple ranking reached saffron = a nice wedding ring ; blue e1 ring (i hacked it out LOL!) ; a nice FAM called -WANTED-.
thanks, this is enough alrdy :D till then !~
although i say i gona quit audition la. but when i really sian until cannot sian ar, i will go play my noob.
& VALERIE, jio me when u are hacking ubp again :D i wan my noob to be rich so i can equip it nicely HAHAHAH :x

No comments: